THE RAINY SEASON
- Hey WBSS Followers! November 27, 2013It’s only been since this past Saturday that I posted something style related but I am also posting in my new related blog, http://circusofface.wordpress.com/ all about skincare, bath & body and all of the things you need to go with your sense of style. Check it out, FOLLOW ME! and I will come back to WBSS … Continue reading →
- Feeling Edgy November 23, 2013Feeling Edgy by msmiminyc featuring a crossbody purse White Stuff summer dress, $64 / Valentino red shoes, $1,105 / Valentino crossbody purse Filed under: Polyvore Sets Tagged: fashion, polyvore, style, Valentino, White Stuff
- Culture & Diversity November 23, 2013Culture & Diversity by msmiminyc featuring a tribal shirt Boohoo tribal shirt / Current/Elliott current elliott shorts / BCBGeneration ankle strap platform sandals / Mudd brown cross body / Monsoon bracelets bangle Filed under: Polyvore Sets Tagged: BCBGeneration, Boohoo, Current/Elliott, fashion, Monsoon, Mudd, polyvore, style
- Ready for Hell & High Water November 20, 2013Ready for Hell & High Water by msmiminyc featuring a weather barometer Quilted all-weather jacket, $115 / Timberland water proof boots / Herschel Supply Co snap bag / Juicy Couture studded glove / Aéropostale knit scarve / Georg Jensen weather barometer, $120 / Nike Dri-FIT Cold-Weather Running Knit Hat Filed under: Polyvore Sets Tagged: AÃ©ropostale, … […]
- Life in Black & White November 19, 2013Life in Black & White by msmiminyc on polyvore.com Filed under: Polyvore Sets Tagged: 2b, Alice + Olivia, Almari, BB Dakota, BCBGeneration, Christopher Kane, Club L, Converse, Dolce & Gabbana, Erdem, fashion, FAUSTO PUGLISI, GINTA, Hervé Léger, House of Harlow 1960, Jane Norman, KENNETH JAY LANE, Lipsy, Lynn Ban, Mango, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Melissa … […]
Beautiful Genius Realist Muse of Creativity & Common Sense
My nick name is "Mimi" full name is Zulma Emilse Brooks I prefer to be called "Mz. Mimi" & I own a children's lifestyle company called Mico Toy & Co.
I'm 43, Single, Black and Puerto rican American originally from Harlem, NYC, now live in North Carolina.
I love all manner of Puerto Rican cooking & Bustello Coffee. My zodiac sign is Taurus.
A lover of life, non denominational Christian, I love most animals, good clean fun, hate bugs, love reptiles.
Celebrity crushes are:
Henry Cavill, Anson Mount, Matt Bohmer, Shemar Moore, Gerard Butler, Laz Alanzo & Lenny Kravitz
Favorite Foods: Puerto Rican, Italian, Southern American & Chinese
Favorite Dessert: PB& J Sandwich, Cherry Cheesecake & Cookies & Cream ice cream w/ whip cream & caramel sauce
Personal Style: Casual
Favorite Music: House, Club, Dubstep, Old School R& B, Smooth Jazz, & Salsa
Favorite Color: Varied Shades of Pink
I am an accomplished fine artist, Fashion school drop out, have an associates degree in Hotel & Restaurant management, working on my business, http://www.micokidsclothingco.com
This "Personal Internet Stylist" thing is a biz hobby for now.
With it I'm able to access hundreds if not thousands of cool online shops according to your budget, saving you the time, effort, in looking for that perfect outfit. As soon as I am able to SKYPE we can communicate better.
I'm pretty down to earth, straight forward, rough and excuse my language but as a Harlem girl born in raised in the fashion capital of the world, i don't take any shit. I have 27 yrs retail sales experience ( includes Canal St. Jeans, Bloomingdales, Delia's) the experience of dressing myself, even my mother and advising friends of varied body types.
If you are not able to take constructive criticism in order to grow your fashion sense then you are better off on your own because frankly, I don't have time for bullshit.
I can work with most any budget, my fee minimum is 10% of that (not including shipping) my service is exclusively online. So if you are interested in being styled, email me. Serious Inquries only. Otherwise, enjoy the sets which are representative of what I can dress you in according to your style.
Ms. Z - Internet Stylist
T - W : 8-4
TH - F : 10 -6
|Nicole Hogan on Feeling Edgy|
|juliecrombe on 3 Dresses|
|Style Surani on He’s so well put to…|
|jinelleloves on street style|
|halliescloset on My crazy outfit|