THE RAINY SEASON
- Spring 2014 Fashion – Must-Have Fashion Trends for Spring 2014 – ELLE April 18, 2014Spring 2014 Fashion – Must-Have Fashion Trends for Spring 2014 – ELLE. via Spring 2014 Fashion – Must-Have Fashion Trends for Spring 2014 – ELLE. Filed under: Polyvore Sets
- Spring Apparel 2014 – DOLLAR GENERAL April 18, 2014Spring Apparel 2014. via Spring Apparel 2014. It’s not unusual to find bargain basement clothing in a general store. If you’re on a tight budget and can’t afford to buy name brands, there’s no shame in creating a stylish outfit with cheaper priced clothing. DOLLAR GENERAL has clothes for the whole family so you’ll save … Continue reading →
- Mico Kids Clothing Co. April 17, 2014Check out my original casual kids clothing, for infants up to tweens! Thanks for your support! Tell your community! Mico Kids Clothing Co.. via Mico Kids Clothing Co..Filed under: Polyvore Sets
- The Best Swimsuits for All Body Types | RealSimple.com April 13, 2014The Best Swimsuits for All Body Types | RealSimple.com. via The Best Swimsuits for All Body Types | RealSimple.com.Filed under: Polyvore Sets
- Alberta Ferretti Spring/Summer 2014 RTW – Milan Fashion Week | Fashion Trends, Makeup Tutorials, Hairstyles and Style Secrets April 7, 2014Alberta Ferretti Spring/Summer 2014 RTW – Milan Fashion Week | Fashion Trends, Makeup Tutorials, Hairstyles and Style Secrets. via Alberta Ferretti Spring/Summer 2014 RTW – Milan Fashion Week | Fashion Trends, Makeup Tutorials, Hairstyles and Style Secrets.Filed under: Polyvore Sets
- Spring 2014 Fashion – Must-Have Fashion Trends for Spring 2014 – ELLE
- Spring Apparel 2014 – DOLLAR GENERAL
- Mico Kids Clothing Co.
- The Best Swimsuits for All Body Types | RealSimple.com
- Alberta Ferretti Spring/Summer 2014 RTW – Milan Fashion Week | Fashion Trends, Makeup Tutorials, Hairstyles and Style Secrets
Beautiful Genius Realist Muse of Creativity & Common Sense
My nick name is "Mimi" full name is Zulma Emilse Brooks I prefer to be called "Mz. Mimi" & I own a children's lifestyle company called Mico Toy & Co.
I'm 43, Single, Black and Puerto rican American originally from Harlem, NYC, now live in North Carolina.
I love all manner of Puerto Rican cooking & Bustello Coffee. My zodiac sign is Taurus.
A lover of life, non denominational Christian, I love most animals, good clean fun, hate bugs, love reptiles.
Celebrity crushes are:
Henry Cavill, Anson Mount, Matt Bohmer, Shemar Moore, Gerard Butler, Laz Alanzo & Lenny Kravitz
Favorite Foods: Puerto Rican, Italian, Southern American & Chinese
Favorite Dessert: PB& J Sandwich, Cherry Cheesecake & Cookies & Cream ice cream w/ whip cream & caramel sauce
Personal Style: Casual
Favorite Music: House, Club, Dubstep, Old School R& B, Smooth Jazz, & Salsa
Favorite Color: Varied Shades of Pink
I am an accomplished fine artist, Fashion school drop out, have an associates degree in Hotel & Restaurant management, working on my business, http://www.micokidsclothingco.com
I'm pretty down to earth, straight forward, rough and excuse my language but as a Harlem girl born in raised in the fashion capital of the world, i don't take any shit. I have 27 yrs retail sales experience ( includes Canal St. Jeans, Bloomingdales, Delia's) the experience of dressing myself, even my mother and advising friends of varied body types.
I'm in need of a small investment just to market my kids clothing website, I've tried crowdfunding but my friends are broke and my family is poor so, if there are any willing financial angels or you know of someone who can lean a hand, I'd appreciate that. I have a business plan for the long term growth of my children's lifestyle brand, if you'd like, email me and i will send a non disclousure agreement along with it.
Although I own a toy and lifestyle company for kids, Ironically, I don't have any but you don't need any to show love for humanity an innocence.
Ms. Z - Internet Stylist
T - W : 8-4
TH - F : 10 -6
|Nicole Hogan on Feeling Edgy|
|juliecrombe on 3 Dresses|
|Style Surani on He’s so well put to…|
|jinelleloves on street style|
|halliescloset on My crazy outfit|